Costs £60 per year. Associate Members receive the following benefits:
- Members' discount on all UKSCA workshops (£60 per workshop),
- Members' discounts on the annual conference (£60-£120),
- Right to join the UKSCA's Special Interest Groups,
- Access to the UK's only professional liability insurance scheme for S&C coaches,
- Annual subscription to Professional Strength & Conditioning, our quarterly journal,
- Online access to all articles published in Professional S&C since inception in 2005,
- Right to apply to become an Accredited Member,
- Access to strength and conditioning email updates, developments, jobs and news, and
- Members' discount on books, equipment and branded kit in the UKSCA shop.
Costs £60 per year. Subject to passing the UKSCA accreditation assessment, Accredited Members receive the following privileges in addition to the benefits above:
- Use of the letters ASCC after their name and entry onto the National Register of S&C Coaches,
- Access to CPD activities designed specifically for Accredited S&C coaches,
- The right to participate in Association elections and referenda, and
- Opportunity to represent the UKSCA as a speaker at the NSCA and ASCA annual conferences.
For further information on the accreditation process please click the link below and you will be taken to the assessments section of this website.